Preloader Close

You can sponsor certain relatives to come to Canada if you’re at least 18 years old and a:

  • Canadian citizen or
  • A person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act or
  • Permanent resident of Canada

We can help put in your application if you want to sponsor your relatives, including your spouse, partner, children, parents, grandparents, and others to immigrate.